- Fri, 18:10: RT @BoingBoing: Charlie Stross talks #sciencefiction and policy in #DC next week https://t.co/tIxLB1Be2c @cstross https://t.co/Q1H8vof6EI
- Fri, 18:11: RT @otolithe: @cstross the other day Word for Mac told me it couldn’t save my document because the floppy disk had been removed. on a 2015…
- Fri, 18:30: @cstross @Diaskeuasis The thing about #MSWord... the thing about MS Word is .... well mostly I don't have to use it anymore.
- Fri, 18:31: @cstross @Diaskeuasis But the thing is that it's like a chimera with an over-helpful 5 year old as a keeper. Plus it's bullets are unstable.
- Fri, 18:33: @cstross @Diaskeuasis As a techwriter, I wasted hours and hours trying to create stable corporate templates for others to use.
- Fri, 18:34: @cstross @Diaskeuasis If MS Word was a horse, then we'd all be riding emus instead.
- Sat, 09:23: My Amazon Author Page... I write stuff with swordfights and battles in it, some of it tie-ins for video games. https://t.co/7K0eY25uyK
- Fri, 12:41: Or used to have a day job but the day job died. https://t.co/jx5PNuPNJX
- Fri, 15:22: @hughhancock on the benefits of the new #virtualreality https://t.co/uzMdEJ3KdC
- Fri, 15:53: Kurtzhau (12) trying #OculusRift at @hughhancock's place: "They're attacking me!" Hugh: "Well hit them with the crowbar!" #geekparenting
- Fri, 17:10: RT @moshboy: old dusty motherboards look like ancient ruins https://t.co/Ry8Gznbakw https://t.co/Jbu4XzxqBB
- Fri, 18:11: @aptshadow's Guns of Dawn is eligible for the Gemmell's. If you haven't already, go read it. https://t.co/3ztq6dQFo5
- Fri, 20:15: Right that's the section outlined in detail. Time to stop. #amwriting
- Fri, 20:16: Ironically, I am ambivalent about Fridays. I love spending time with my family, but it's always a lurch stopping work for 2 days.
- Fri, 20:16: Like if somebody pulled the plug on your nice warm bath.